Gratitude....

I am having a moment I need to share.

I feel so fortunate to do the work I do. My clients take such courageous steps in their lives, sometimes face such huge challenges with grace and beauty and they come into my office and share that with me. I feel so humbled, I feel very proud and so blessed to be let in. You don't always get to hear about how a therapist gets affected but let me tell you they do, I do. How could I not?

I can say I'm proud of the work I do and I really am - but Lordy you all really touch my heart and I just want to let you know how grateful I am for that.

With a very full heart I thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What does your anxiety look like?

So many of us struggle with anxiety. In fact, some level of anxiety is just a normal experience given the world we live in. But what do we k...